The farm was purchased by Mary Foreman (known and loved by all as, Mom) in 1998 after the passing of her husband of fifty two years.
The facility is operated by her son-in-law, trainer Jim Anderson, his wife Cindy and Lyn Benton. Whether your horse is here for training, breeding or recovering from a medical problem, you can be assured it is receiving the best possible care. Someone is always on site.
Our state of the art facilities include:
• 17 Stall Heated Barn
• 5 Outside Stalls with Heated Waterers
• Heated Indoor Riding Arena
• Heated and Unheated Wash Areas
• Heated Medic Area with Stocks
• Automatic Fly Spray System
• Nelson Automatic Waterers Inside And Out
• 100 X 200 Outdoor Riding Arena
• 2 Hot Walkers
• Security System
• Customer Lounge
• Split Rail Fencing Throughout Entire Property
• Electric Gated Security Entrance
Cool Creek Training Center, Inc.
815 French Belk Rd. Mount Ulla, NC 28125
Site Designed By: